30th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?

Respected Mam/Sir
I m Thirupathi Raju just going to complete my
B.Tech under JNTU. I am looking to do MS
from US or UK. I want to apply for Bank Education Loan.
Please tell me what is the criteria for applying
Education Loan from Bank for MS program in UK or US?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  7. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  8. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  9. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  12. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM? -- [New]
  17. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
7th April 2015, 07:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?

The main of the educational loan is to provide the financial assistance for all deserving and meritorious candidates from the banking systems to pursue higher education in India or abroad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission in the professional/ technical course through the section process or entrance examination.

3. candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized institution/ college.

* The maximum amount given under educational loans is Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad.
17th August 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?

What is the process of getting loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?