3rd April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?

Hello sir, I am a ST girl candidate and want to study MBA course from Symbiosis College, Pune. Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  2. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  3. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  4. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  6. Benefits of taking an Education Loan under KBL Vidyanidhi scheme?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  10. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  11. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  12. Is there any education loan scheme for below poverty line candidates?
  13. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
  14. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  15. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  17. Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?
  18. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
5th April 2017, 12:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?

Under ST girl student scheme the candidate will get scholarship only and not the education loan. To get the education loan you need to apply for that in any nationalized or private bank, but it is better to apply in nationalized bank. You can also apply for interest free education loan like The National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC), The National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC), National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC), National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSCFDC), and the National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC).
Apart from this you can take normal education loan and being a ST girl candidate you will get concession of 50 bps which includes 25 bps for SC/ST girl candidate. You will get the education loan by showing the necessary documents which are mentioned here under:
The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad.
The applicant should be an Indian national.
The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents.
22nd June 2019, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?

I have completed my bcom graduation with 69.7 percentage. Can I get loan for my higher studies. You have any eligibility criteria for providing loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?