1st October 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Education loan to study MBBS in Kothari Medical College?

I am a student of 12th standard. I have applied for NEET-UG. My aim is to study in Kothari Medical College. But I have heard that there is an expense of 8 to 10 lacs of MBBS course in Kothari Medical College. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

5th October 2018, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study MBBS in Kothari Medical College?

You can contact any reputed bank present near to your residence for education loan. You just need to contact the bank manager and they will assist you to apply for education loan.

Just make sure you have all the documents related to your admission confirmation and also you must have a guarantor with you. Any family member, who is earning well can become your guarantor for education loan. They will all verification before you will get the clearance for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?