26th January 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study BCA(H)?

Hi friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan from Allahabad Bank? I am thinking to apply for Education Loan for my BCA(H) program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

1st February 2019, 07:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study BCA(H)?

List of documents required to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank for pursuing BCA (H) course are mentioned below:-

—> Filled-in Education Loan Application Form
—> Admission Letter
—> Proof of Identity
—> Admission Letter
—> Address Proof
—> Academic certificates photocopies
—> Passport size photographs
—> Collateral security documents are required if loan amount is greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
2nd February 2019, 01:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study BCA(H)?

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study BCA(H);

Duly filled loan application form,

Admission letter,

Age proof, Residence proof and Birth date,

Passport size photographs of applicant, co-applicant, and guarantor,

Mark sheets of qualifying courses,

Income proof of co-applicant, parents, and guarantor (if any),

Bank account statement of the applicant for last 6 months,

Details of collateral security along with government approved valuation certificate (if any).
3rd February 2019, 11:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan from Allahabad Bank? I am thinking to apply for Education Loan for my BCA(H) program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

Generally, following documents are required to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Students can contact the Allahabad Bank branch for exact details.

Documents required:

Completely filled application
Admission proof (Admission Letter)
Fee Schedule
2 passport sized photographs
AADHAR Card & PAN Card of the student and parents
Proof of residence
Income proof of parents
Address proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?