7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for an education loan from any private bank?

Hey friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan from any private bank? I am thinking of applying for education loan for my BTech program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

13th August 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an education loan from any private bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan from any private bank? I am thinking of applying for education loan for my BTech program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

Documents required to apply for an education loan from any private bank are given below:

Proof of Admission (Admission Letter)

Fee Schedule (Fee details)

Address Proof (Ration Card, Aadhar Card, etc.)

Educational Certificates and Mark Statement (SSC, HSC, Degree courses) – Copies

Identity Proof (Voter’s ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc.)

Income Proof of Parents’ (Income Tax Returns, Bank Statement (last 6 months))

Statement of assets and liabilities of the student borrower
14th August 2019, 01:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for an education loan from any private bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for an education loan from any private bank are given below:
  1. Admission Letter can be used for Proof of Admission
  2. A Copy Fee receipt
  3. A Copy Resident Proof like Ration Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
  4. A Copy of Mark Statement (SSLC, HSC, Degree courses)
  5. Voter’s ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc.
  6. Family Income Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?