14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?

Hey friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan from Private Banks? I am thinking to apply for Education Loan for my BTech program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

Related Questions:
11th May 2018, 08:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in any private bank are listed below :-

--> Admission Letter
--> Income Proof
--> Identity Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> Academic Certificates
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Collateral Security Documents (for loans greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs).
11th May 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friends, kindly tell me about the documents required for taking education loan from Private Banks? I am thinking to apply for Education Loan for my BTech program. But I don’t know about the documents to submit. Please help me.

List of documents required to apply for education loan from any private bank is given below:

Proof of identity
Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate
Proof of residence
Bank Statement / Pass book of last 6 months
Admission proof
Fee schedule
Mark sheets
PAN card of the student and parents

Students have to contact the bank branch for exact details on the documents required for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?