19th October 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Are there any scholarship for students who score 80% marks in SSC Maharashtra?

I am a student who attend SSC Maharashtra exam there is any scholarship for me? I have scored about 80% marks, so am I eligible to get the scholarship? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? How and where to get the scholarship?

7th November 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any scholarship for students who score 80% marks in SSC Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student who attend SSC Maharashtra exam there is any scholarship for me? I have scored about 80% marks, so am I eligible to get the scholarship? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? How and where to get the scholarship?

Yes, there are scholarships available for the SSC students with 80% marks from Maharashtra. List of scholarships available is given below with website links:

Rajarshree Sahu Maharaj Scholarship - Official Website

Lila Poonawalla Foundation - Official Website

Vodafone Scholarship - Official Website

Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship - Official Website

JM Sethia Merit Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
13th August 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any scholarship for students who score 80% marks in SSC Maharashtra?

I had taken 92.40% marks In 2019 ssc board .my financial Condition is not very Nice.there is any Scolership for me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?