7th December 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan for my son any have successfully paid it after completion of the course. Now, I want to apply for an education loan for my daughter. Please tell me what are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of all government banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  2. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  4. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  5. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  6. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  7. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  8. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  10. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  11. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization? -- [New]
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  14. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  16. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  17. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
  18. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
13th December 2016, 02:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?

* Demonetization means that currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 has lost its legal tender from Government of India. Government of India has asked to deposit it to nearest bank by latest 31st March, 2017 after that it will not be accepted.

* So, with demonetization, more money will be deposited with banks. Banks will have more fund to lend to different sectors of economy, it will lead to reduction in interest rate. Each bank will reduce its interest on different loan products like education loan, housing loan, car loan etc by certain percentage as per its convenience.

*You can expect less interest rate on education loan of your daughter as compared to son, rest process will remain same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?