10th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?

Respected Sir,
I want to know the lowest interest rate which provided by Banks on Education Loan as I want to do an MBA in India. Kindly tell me about the Banks which has cheapest Interest rates. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  4. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  7. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  8. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks? -- [New]
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  15. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  16. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. IS there any interest free education loan available?
13th April 2015, 02:38 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to know the lowest interest rate which provided by Banks on Education Loan as I want to do an MBA in India. Kindly tell me about the Banks which has cheapest Interest rates. Thank you.
List of banks which will provide you loan for studying MCA are Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Axis bank, BOI i.e. Bank of India, BOP i.e. Bank of Punjab, BOR i.e. Bank of Rajasthan, Bharat Overseas Bank, Canara Bank, CBI, CBP, Citi Bank, CIty Union Bank, Corp Bank, Dena Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, SBI and its associate banks, Syndicate bank, HDFC bank, ICICI Bank, Vijaya bank, Union bank of India, United bank of India, Punjab National bank, Sarswat bank and more.

It’s important to shift your career to next level if you are looking for better future venture with more career opportunities. Students are opting for educational loan for their higher studies and which has become a hassle free these days.

For pursing studies in India, RBI has put a limitation on the maximum amount for which you can apply is 10 lacs and for abroad studies its 20 lacs.

Name of Bank and Rate of interest range
  • Central Bank of India 10.25% - 12.25%
  • United Bank of India 10.25% - 12.75%
  • IDBI Bank 10.25% - 13.75%
  • Bank of Maharashtra 11.50% - 12.75%
  • Bank of India 12.70% - 13.20%
  • Dena Bank 11.80%
  • Canara Bank 11.70% - 12.20%
  • Allahabad Bank 11.70 - 13.25%
  • Union Bank of India 11.75% - 12.00%
  • Punjab National Bank 12.25% - 14.25%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?