28th December 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech in Marine engineering course and looking for an education loan. Please tell me with effective reason which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period?

Related Questions:
  1. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  2. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  3. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  4. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  5. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  6. Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  9. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  10. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?
  11. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  12. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it? -- [New]
  15. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2016, 12:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?

There is no issue with demonetisation, if you are applying for education loan. Only in case of cash withdrawal, there is some issue with banks. For education you can contact the bank manager directly.

Most of the the PSU and leading private banks will be good option for you. Just apply for it on a prescribed format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?