24th April 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for CA scholarship?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have given exam of 3rd year B.Com and I want to do CA so I need scholarship. Can I apply for it? What is procedure of it? Can someone here share the details on this? I really need to know about it soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  2. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for MS or Ph.D scholarship? What is the eligibility followed?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for GP Birla Educational Scholarship?
  6. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for CA scholarship? -- [New]
  8. Can I get scholarship if I got 82% in 12th
  9. Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  13. Which scholarship exam to apply after completion of 9th standard? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can a 10th with 8 CGPA apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Schemes? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
27th April 2017, 08:48 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for CA scholarship?

Institute of chartered Accountant of India has announced that scholarship will be awarded to the candidates who are in CA IPC and CA Final course to those candidates who belongs to the weaker section of the society twice a year in the month of April and October. You can fill the application form by visiting to the ICAI. Those candidates who are in IPC will be awarded 18 months scholarships and those candidates who are in final will be awarded 30 months of scholarship, additional scholarship will be awarded to the ST/SC/OBC candidates of Rs. 100 per month. Below is the list of form along with the different names:
Form -1: Merit Scholarship Scheme.
Form -2: Advance Receipt.
Form – 3: Application Form for grant of Scholarship.
Form – 4: certificate to be submitted on the letter head of the principal by the student undergoing Articleship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?