17th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for getting education scholarship?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting education scholarship? and what is the last date to apply for the scholarship? Can you give me the information on this soon as possible? Hope that someone will give me the information on this soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get education scholarship?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  7. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  8. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  11. Can I get scholarship if I got 82% in 12th
  12. Eligibility criteria for getting Scholarship for MCA course?
  13. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  14. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  15. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for getting scholarship for studying abroad?
17th May 2015, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for getting education scholarship?

To get education scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income must not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
17th May 2015, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for getting education scholarship?

You have not mentioned your educational qualification and you have also not mentioned the course which you are pursuing. So it is not possible for us to give a detailed list of scholarships for which you are eligible. This is because scholarships are given on the basis of various criteria like educational qualification, financial income, course undertaken, etc. So unless you mention these criteria it is not possible to state the scholarships. You can comment below and we will give you a detailed list of scholarships for which you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?