25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?

I want to apply an Education Loan from South Indian Bank for my B.Tech course. The total fee of 4 years course is Rs. 4.7 Lacs. I want to know about the margin for that much amount of Education Loan. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank? -- [New]
  2. How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?
  3. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  4. How much margin for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 7.5 Lacs for a course of Rs. 20 Lacs? How it can be calculated?
  5. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  8. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  14. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  15. What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA?
  16. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
26th September 2016, 09:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?

The margin depends on the loan amount which you seek. Since the course fee for your B.Tech is 4.7 Lakhs, hence you will need to pay 15℅ margin if seeking loan of 4.7 lakhs. This means you need to provide 15℅ of the total amount to the bank as marginal deposit for security to opt for education loan of 4.7 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?