23rd December 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?

hi .....
my Name Danish Raza.i have recently done Intermediate From one of the Best College of Pakistan i.e from PUNJAB COLLEGE Of Information Technology.actually,i was studying there on Scholarship; that's mean through out my intermediate i hadn't paid them.
now, parents and of course I have decided that for higher studies i should go adroad.we have ACTUALLY realtive's in USA too and some in LONDON.and i'm doing IELTS(international English testing services) too.
so,please tell me how to get admission form.....or.....further procedure..for study with scholarship in USA......
please HELp me

24th December 2014, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?

You can apply for SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) for getting admission in Undergraduate course at any US University. If you are able to get a excellent score in SAT and you have a good academic record then you will be eligible for scholarship.

Along with the SAT score you need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. The courses are offered in English language and you need have a desired score to get admission in a top University.

Hence, be prepared for these two exams and try to get a very good score if you want to get scholarship. For more information visit http://sat.collegeboard.org/register
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?