4th March 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?

Sir/Mam,

My 12th class in 78% percent so how can fine government scholarship? Is it possible for me to get the scholarship or not? Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  4. What is the procedure for applying scholarship in CBSE board after completion of 12th with 86% marks?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?
  6. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship if we have more than 80% marks in 12th?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for 8th standard student?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have scored 83.3% marks in 12th standard?
  11. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
17th March 2016, 11:54 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship by state government. As most of state offers some scholarship amount to candidates who have scored above 60% in board examination.

So, you need to visit your school or the state education board website to get more details about it.

But, you are not eligible to get scholarship by CBSE as your marks is not above cut off list of CBSE for CSSS.
18th March 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 78% marks from a recognised board, you must have to apply for scholarship by visiting your respective epass official website http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/. To get scholarship, you must have to satisfy the beow mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees (in case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees).
18th March 2016, 10:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot avail government scholarship.

The minimum criteria to avail any of the government scholarship is that the candidate must have scored above 80% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination from a recognized board of education or college.

There are few state governments offer study scholarship for the candidates who are economically backward in category irrespective of percentage criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?