17th February 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get scholarship from UK?

I am a indian girl. nw m trying for phd in fine arts. plz tell me the way of getting scholarship from UK?

19th February 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get scholarship from UK?

Scholarships are given by the foreign institutes on account of excellent performance in the field of academics, extra curricular or outstanding performance in the entrance exams. So if you excel in any of the above fields, you can avail the scholarship from the concerned institute in which you are enrolled in. Scholarship is also given if you undertake project work in the interest of the concerned institute or perform exceptionally in the field of research and innovation. Since you are doing PhD so you have a very good opportunity to get scholarship based on your PhD thesis. For details about scholarship you need to check out with the concerned institute in which you are enrolled. You can also visit this link for scholarships opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?