31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Education Loan after B.Tech counselling?

Hello Sir,
I am preparing for various entrance exams for B.Tech admission and I want to apply for education loan for my B.Tech course. I would like to know when should I apply for education loan means after counselling or before counselling?

6th June 2015, 05:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Education Loan after B.Tech counselling?

You should apply for education loan when :-

- Your counselling will be over and you will get an admission call from a college.

You need to carry the admission letter/ proof of admission call to the bank to apply for education loan. The bank will not sanction education loan unless you have a college to pursue your course.
7th June 2015, 11:36 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Should I apply for Education Loan after B.Tech counselling?

of course you have to apply education loan after B.tech counselling .but first of all you have to summit you collage AICTE approval letter and fee structure of college and others documents in bank.
8th June 2015, 01:23 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Should I apply for Education Loan after B.Tech counselling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am preparing for various entrance exams for B.Tech admission and I want to apply for education loan for my B.Tech course. I would like to know when should I apply for education loan means after counselling or before counselling?
You should apply for bank loans only after the counselling session from the college is complete. In fact the respective college will give a quote regarding the amount of fee to be payed and this quote should be attached in the application for loan at the bank. You may not need to give any fee even at first.
Please read the terms and conditions of loan statement clearly before signing the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?