28th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships am I eligible to get after qualifying NET exam?

What are the scholarships am eligible to get after qualifying NET exam? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response as I don't have much information on this. Please answer me soon. Thank you!

31st December 2016, 12:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships am I eligible to get after qualifying NET exam?

If you have qualified NET JRF, then you can apply for JRF position for various research projects in India. Fellowship is granted by UGC according to the government rules.

In case of NET lectureship, you will be eligible for lecturer job in government and private universities across India and will get salary according to government pay scale.
31st December 2016, 01:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships am I eligible to get after qualifying NET exam?

If you qualify National Eligibility Test, you will get Junior Research Fellowship. When application to NET exam is done, candidate has to mention whether they want to apply for Lectureship only or both JRF and Lectureship. For JRF, upper age limit is 28 years.

>>Candidate who qualify NET exam and has applied for JRF, will get a stipend of Rs 25000 per month along with annual contingent grant of Rs 20,000 per fellow is given.

For any more details about NET exam, Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?