5th January 2014, 09:50 PM
mrrahul15447

How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?

sir, I have done my master degree in m.s.c mathematics, from panjab university Chandigarh. I want only government job. so how can I got the government job.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government job for MSc IT student? Is MSc IT equivalent to masters degree in India?
  2. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
  3. Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?
  4. What should I do to get a Government Job after completion of Masters Degree in Urdu?
  5. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  6. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  8. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  9. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  10. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  11. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  12. How to do MSc in Mathematics for a government job?
  13. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  14. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  15. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  18. How to get a government job after completing BSc Mathematics
31st August 2016, 11:02 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?

Yes, you can appear for entrance examination to get job and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in job.

Some of best government jobs are :-

NET - NET examination candidates after qualifying in examination are eligible for recruitment as lecturer in government colleges.

TET - Candidates with B.Ed degree are eligible to appear for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

Other than these you are eligible to appear for Banking, Staff Selection, Railway, Civil Services etc. for all these the required common criteria is bachelor degree from recognised university.

So, as per your desire you can prepare for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in respective job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?