31st August 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship to do further studies?

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship to do further studies? Can you please guide me with the required steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship to do further studies? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  6. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study MDS?
  7. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?
  9. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  10. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  11. How to get scholarship for my further studies with 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  13. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  14. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  17. Is it possible for me to get AICTE or any other scholarship for M.Pharm studies?
  18. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
5th September 2015, 08:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship to do further studies?

Scholarships for which you are eligible depends on the educational qualification and the course which you are pursuing. You need to search on the internet (can take help of this platform) to know the scholarships for which you are eligible. You can even use this link to know about various scholarships and choose the ones in which you are eligible. You need to read the notification of the scholarship, follow the entire application procedure correctly to apply for the concerned scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?