28th December 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to open an Account in Maharashtra for getting GATE stipend if already own an Account in Kolkata?

Hello sir, I am studying M.Tech in Maharashtra and have already own bank account in Kolkata. Now for getting stipend as a GATE qualified whether I have to open a Account in Maharashtra for it?

31st December 2016, 02:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to open an Account in Maharashtra for getting GATE stipend if already own an Account in Kolkata?

No, you need not open an account in Maharashtra for getting GATE stipend if you already own a bank account in Kolkata. In application form for receiving stipend, you just need to mention your existing account number along with IFSC code for receiving stipend through electronic medium.

You must have ATM of existing account, you can withdraw money from any bank without any difficulty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?