1st February 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships available for doing CA course?

I got 88.63% in second P U C and i would like to study CA so give me the information about scholarships which helps to my education?

Kindly give me an answer soon.

5th May 2017, 11:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the scholarships available for doing CA course?

You can get the scholarship from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) if you are pursuing intermediate or final course. The scholarship will be provided to those who belongs to the weaker section of the society. You can fill the application form by visiting to the ICAI. Those candidates who are in IPC will be awarded 18 months scholarships and those candidates who are in final will be awarded 30 months of scholarship, additional scholarship will be awarded to the ST/SC/OBC candidates of Rs. 100 per month. Below is the list of form along with the different names:
Form -1: Merit Scholarship Scheme.
Form -2: Advance Receipt.
Form – 3: Application Form for grant of Scholarship.
Form – 4: certificate to be submitted on the letter head of the principal by the student undergoing Articleship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?