25th February 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get scholarship after 12th?

My name is amit joshi and i am currently studying in 12th class.i want to know how can i get money or scholarship sitting in my home.i dont have any bank balance so that i can pay advance in something .please tell what i should do to get a scholarship only by opening the net as i have a net connection in my home.

1st July 2017, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get scholarship after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is amit joshi and i am currently studying in 12th class.i want to know how can i get money or scholarship sitting in my home.i dont have any bank balance so that i can pay advance in something .please tell what i should do to get a scholarship only by opening the net as i have a net connection in my home.

You have to apply for a scholarship after joining the graduation course. Based on the marks scored in 10+2 and economic condition scholarships are offered. Many good colleges also conduct Scholarship Test and if you clear it with good marks, then you can get fee concessions also. Various institutions / organizations offer scholarships to deserving candidates. You have to apply for a scholarship either online or offline. Every scholarship scheme is offered to different eligible students based on course and conditions. Some organizations in India offer scholarships based on financial condition of the applicant’s family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?