20th January 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost Admit card of BITSAT without application form number?

Respected sir
I am in trouble, My BITSAT ADMITCARD is lost.
I do not have an application no. of form.
so I want to know how I regain?
I need to get back my BITSAT
Please help me.....

22nd January 2015, 01:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my lost Admit card of BITSAT without application form number?

If you lost your application number, there is a best process for you to get the hall ticket which is only present before three weeks of the examination.

* First enter your Name and date of birth, then it will deliver the application number, with its usage you can immediately download the Hall ticket for the convenience to write the BITSAT entrance test.

* If it will not provide the Hall Ticket, then Know your Center and seat allotment and immediate contact with the official number 01596-242205.

* It is difficult process, it will be only for emergency.

* Put a Query on [email protected]

* Also check your Email which is mentioned while registering the application form, as it is asked for further communication.
18th May 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my lost Admit card of BITSAT without application form number?

Sir I have lost my admit card of bitsat . . How to redownload it even time of downloading admit card has been over.?
10th July 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost admit card if I don't have application number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?