19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What will happen if I have taken education loan for CS course and failed?

I have take loan for my cs executive. If I will fail in CS executive what will be the action against me taken by bank? Is this will affect my education loan? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is failed years counted as education gap while taking an education loan?
  2. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?
  4. Can Diploma failed students get education loan for further studies?
  5. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  6. Will bank continue to provide me loan for second year after getting failed in 1 subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?

27th July 2017, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen if I have taken education loan for CS course and failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have take loan for my cs executive. If I will fail in CS executive what will be the action against me taken by bank? Is this will affect my education loan? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

You have to repay the education loan after the course period is over. You can contact the bank branch for extension of repayment period, or you can pay the loan amount in EMIs. If you do not repay the loan amount, then your CIBIL score is affected. If you don’t pay the loan, then the bank will take legal action to recover the loan amount. Therefore, it is better to contact the bank branch and explain the situation. The bank manager is in a good position to give you various options available for repaying the education loan amount.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?