1st July 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?

education loan... sir i have taken education loan in sbm bank and i have failed in 1 subject will the bank continue proving me loan for second year plz replay me sir.

4th July 2015, 05:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?

The bank checks the result or your performance in the course for which you have taken education loan. So failing in one subject might compel the bank to discontinue the loan. However, usually the bank does not discontinue the loan for failing in one subject. You might get a warning. But the best option is clear your backlog and then submit the performance record to the bank or clear the backlog as soon as possible and convey the same to the bank.
5th July 2015, 12:17 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?

The bank provides loan to a student on the trust that they will repay the amount after completion of the college by getting a good earning. But when a students fails, this trust almost seems to be broken. So the bank may not give you the education loan check for fees.

You should first clear this backlog and then submit your result. One subject backlog will not matter much but to be on safe side you should clear the exam. It is very important to keep your performance record good.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?