29th January 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

When the Bihar government invites application form for Student Credit card? How much amount they grant?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of Mechanical Engineering at NIT, Patna. Please tell me when the Bihar government invites application form for Student Credit card? How much amount they grant?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student apply for student credit card if studying in Bhopal but resident of Bihar?
  2. When the Bihar government is going to provide Student Credit Card? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get it? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to take credit card and education loan on it under the Bihar Government scheme for technical and professional students?
  4. How to get student credit card for higher study?
  5. When the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana invites application form? How to apply for it? How much amount they provide?
  6. Which company among TCS, Wipro, DLF invites application form to do summer internship for B.Sc CS student? Seats available for it?
  7. How to get selected in IIT JEE, CET, NATA, AIEEE?
  8. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  9. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  10. how will i get to know the status of my aieee application form ??
  11. How much and which type of scholarship Bihar government provides for 7th standard student?
  12. OLET LEET B.Tech admit card?
  13. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  14. BEL question papers in computer science stream for the post probationary engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for CLAT and AILET exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  16. How to apply for an Industrial Training in a Government college of Bihar after 10th standard? When the application will be out?
  17. Where to get the forms for ITI?
  18. When ISRO invites application form for internship in Mechanical engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?