9th November 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for student credit card if studying in Bhopal but resident of Bihar?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Engineering course from Bhopal but resident of Bihar and I have got scholarship for it. Please tell me can I apply for student credit card of Bihar Government?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get student credit card for higher study?
  2. When the Bihar government is going to provide Student Credit Card? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get it? -- [New]
  3. When the Bihar government invites application form for Student Credit card? How much amount they grant?
  4. Procedure to take credit card and education loan on it under the Bihar Government scheme for technical and professional students?
  5. Can a resident of Bihar Apply for UP CPMT?
  6. Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?
  7. Can another state's student apply for BCECE Medical exam if he studied in Bihar from 1st to 12th?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?
  10. Resident of Bihar who is studying in a CBSE school of Delhi can appear in DUMET?
  11. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  12. Can I apply for MP PET after passing 10th and 12th from Bihar?
  13. List of Bihar Government's scholarship for girl candidate in B.Sc
  14. What will a PCMB student be called a Mathematics or a Biology student in BSEB?
  15. Can a 12th passed student from Bihar be eligible to apply for UPTU entrance exam?
  16. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?
  18. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
22nd January 2022, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student apply for student credit card if studying in Bhopal but resident of Bihar?

Hello sir I am resident of Bihar and want to study in bhopal,can I apply for student credit card of Bihar government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?