9th November 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get student credit card for higher study?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Agricultural with 89% and now want to study Master degree in Agriculture. I am resident of Bihar. Please tell me how I can get student credit card?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card?
  2. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  4. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  5. Jr executive post atc previous year question papers?
  6. Can a student apply for student credit card if studying in Bhopal but resident of Bihar?
  7. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  8. Procedure to take credit card and education loan on it under the Bihar Government scheme for technical and professional students?
  9. When the Bihar government invites application form for Student Credit card? How much amount they grant?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Credit Card of limit Rs. 1 Lacs to study part time Executive MBA course?
  11. Eligibility criteria for SBI PO Exam?
  12. Revised syllabus of entomology for ICAR's JRF EXAM-2010?
  13. How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?
  14. When the Bihar government is going to provide Student Credit Card? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get it? -- [New]
  15. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  16. Course fee for MCA in USA?
  17. TNPSC group 4 model question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we pay BHU entrance fee through credit card?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?