10th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?

Hello sir, I would like to take education loan for Hotel Management course in IIHM, Pune. So Please tell me the procedure that I should follow. What are all the required documents to get Education Loan to pursue in IIHM, Pune ?

Related Questions:
  1. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  2. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  3. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  4. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  5. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  6. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  7. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  8. Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  11. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  12. Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?
  13. Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?
  14. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  17. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
10th June 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?

You can collect you admission documents after confirmation of admission and visit any bank branch for education loan. If you have got admission in a recognized institute then you have to complete some formalities like filling application form for loan.

You need a guarantor and collateral security for loan sanction. Hence, make sure you have all the required documents confirming admission and other documents related to guarantor or collateral security whichever required.
7th July 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents needed and how much money that we get for the hotel management
11th July 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am from delhi but going to IHM Bangalore for higher studies but i want a loan for that what type of proof do i need for that and what procedure do i need to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?