4th July 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for North South Foundation Scholarship with 92% in 12th ISC Board exam?

Hi friends, I have secured 92% marks in my 12th ISC Board exam. I want to secure admission for BTech program. So, can I apply for North South Foundation Scholarship, with this percentage of marks for studying BTech program?

9th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for North South Foundation Scholarship with 92% in 12th ISC Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have secured 92% marks in my 12th ISC Board exam. I want to secure admission for BTech program. So, can I apply for North South Foundation Scholarship, with this percentage of marks for studying BTech program?

Students who are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET/JET ranks in their state and should have secured admission to courses like Medical, Dental, Polytechnic, Engineering, BSc Agriculture, B.V.Sc, etc. in government and government aided colleges and who do not receive any other scholarships are eligible to apply for the North South Foundation Scholarship. Students’ annual family income should be less than Rs 90,000 to avail the North South Foundation Scholarship. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?