2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018 will be released?

Sir, Kindly tell me when UPSC issue the notification of Indian Economic Service for 2018? I am postgraduate in Economics and want to apply for Indian Economic Service exam. So, kindly confirm me about the notification.

17th March 2018, 05:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018 will be released?

Important Dates of UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018 Recruitment:

Some of the important dates of UPSC Indian Economic Service recruitmnet are as follows.

>> Issue of Official notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service Recruitment - 21st March, 2018

>> Starting date to apply - From 21st March, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of Applications - 16th April, 2018

>> Date of conduct of UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam - 29th June, 2018

Hence you may expect it's official notification to be released on 21st March, 2018 and you may check it's official website for more details.
24th March 2018, 08:32 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018 will be released?

UPSC has released official notification of IES - Indian Economic Services / ISS - Indian Statistical Service Exam on its official website and as per the notification dates of this examination are as following :

Start date for online application - 21st March 2018

Last date for online application - 16th April 2018

Start date of examination - 29th June 2018

Candidate should visit at the official website of UPSC then choose online examination menu then apply online.

Get the link to apply online for UPSC IES/ISS examination by following every step required.

Provide accurate details in the form and upload your photo and signature as latest then pay the examination fee and submit your online application.

After that print the form and keep it safe for future reference.

Before appearing for this exam you should know that this is one of the toughest examination conducted by UPSC and if you once qualify you can have a great future in economic industry not in India but overseas as well.

A person qualified in this exam can also become the Governor of RBI - Reserve Bank of India so understand the value of this exam and prepare seriously with the help of coaching centre and self study as well.

I have attached official notification of this examination given by UPSC so please download and read other details as well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notice-IES-ISS-Exam-2018-Engl.pdf(398.9 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?