24th February 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

When will I receive the MHRD scholarship?

Sir/Mam,

I have an urgent problem..When will I receive the MHRD scholarship? I have applied but not sure when will I receive it, so can you please provide me the details on this please? Thank you.

4th March 2015, 04:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I receive the MHRD scholarship?

I am sorry to say that, we can't tell you the exact date, when you can receive your MHRD scholarship, because there will be a lot of process, which has to be completed by MHRD department. First it has to process all the applications, and it should select the students, who are eligible for scholarships. After completing this procedure, it has request the finance department to release the scholarship money. Then the finance department will transfer the required amount to the treasury of each state government. Then the Treasury department of state government will transfer your scholarship amount to your bank account. This whole process takes a lot of time. So, we cannot expect the date or month, when you can receive your MHRD scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?