25th August 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Where should I complain if didn't receive scholarship having secured 80% in 12th UP Board?

Hello Sir,
I did not received my scholarship yet from UP Board. I have passed 12th with 80% mark. Please tell me where I should go for complain?

23rd February 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I complain if didn't receive scholarship having secured 80% in 12th UP Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I did not received my scholarship yet from UP Board. I have passed 12th with 80% mark. Please tell me where I should go for complain?

You have to complain to the concerned organization where you applied for a scholarship after completion of 12th with 80% marks in UP Board. You may get a mail reply why you are not selected for the scholarship. You can get help from your college or from your friends regarding scholarships. You can also check the status on the scholarship official website. In general, scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. You can also apply for other scholarships offered by various private organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?