23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?

Hello,
I am Srikanth, having completed my Intermediate with 967 marks. I came from poor family with caste BC-A. I need scholarship to continue my higher studies. Can I get any type of scholarship from foundations and how I can apply for that scholarships?

23rd February 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Srikanth, having completed my Intermediate with 967 marks. I came from poor family with caste BC-A. I need scholarship to continue my higher studies. Can I get any type of scholarship from foundations and how I can apply for that scholarships?

Yes, you can get scholarship for further studies after completion of Intermediate with 967 marks. You have to apply through a state scholarship portal (e-portal) for the state government scholarship. For other scholarships, you have to apply online directly. Some of the scholarships available for the intermediate passed students to pursue higher education are given below:

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS) - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?