13th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank has a tie up with colleges for issuing Education Loan?

Hello,
I want to apply and get an education loan from any bank for my MBA course. I just want to know is there any arrangement or tie up with bank for education loan with the college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Education loan for BAMS course?
  6. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  11. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  12. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  13. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  15. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
14th January 2016, 10:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank has a tie up with colleges for issuing Education Loan?

Yes, there are tie-ups of certain banks with certain colleges especially the private colleges and the private sector banks. So if you take admission in such institutes you can opt for the education loan from the tie-up banks easily. However, most of the colleges do not have tie-up; they invite the bank representatives to be present during counselling and pre-admission process so that students can approach them. The list of banks which provide education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 20 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?