13th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study M.A.(Archaeology)?

Hello,
I want to do M.A. in Archaeology. But the amount is huge so I have decided to take an education loan. Please tell me can I get an education loan to study M.A. in Archaeology?

14th January 2016, 10:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study M.A.(Archaeology)?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan in order to pursue your M.A course in the field of Archaeology. There is no problem with this course as banks will offer education loan for this course. However, you need to make sure that you get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute and comply with all the terms and conditions of the bank. Apart from these you need to complete all the formalities as per bank's orders to get your loan sanctioned. The list of banks who offer loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 9 views)
14th January 2016, 11:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study M.A.(Archaeology)?

Definitely you can apply for the education loan to study your master's. But to get education loan you have to complete the bank's formalities. You must have to submit following documents :

** Income certificate
** Residence proof
** Photocopy of your graduation certificates.
** Photo copy of date of birth certificate.
** Two guarantor.
** Complete fee structure of institute on latter head of respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?