27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?

Sir,
I need to deposit Rs. 1.75 Lacs in 2nd week of next month to a B-School as a fee for MBA course. I already have a pre approved education loan for rest of the amount from tie up Banks with the B-School. Will I be eligible to apply for an Educational Loan from some other Bank or do I have to avail a Personal Loan? How soon can this be processed??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  5. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  7. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  16. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
28th May 2015, 05:41 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I need to deposit Rs. 1.75 Lacs in 2nd week of next month to a B-School as a fee for MBA course. I already have a pre approved education loan for rest of the amount from tie up Banks with the B-School. Will I be eligible to apply for an Educational Loan from some other Bank or do I have to avail a Personal Loan? How soon can this be processed??

Since, you have tie up with the college respective Bank and you will be sanctioned the Loan at the correct time then why are you worried for the Loan from other Bank. But, if you want then you can apply for the loan from other bank if you have not applied to any bank before that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?