18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Public Health?

I want to do Advanced Diploma in Public Health. Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Counselling Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Child Health -- [New]
  3. Whether Banks offers an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  7. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Business Administration
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  11. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  13. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma Business course in Newzealand?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 1.10 Lacs for Agriculture Diploma course?
  18. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Cyber Security?
30th April 2018, 02:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offer an Education Loan to study Advanced Diploma in Public Health?

Banks provides education loan to pursue any course but it should be long term course.
For short term courses you cannot get education loan but you can ly for personal loan.
In both the cases banks provides loan.

Some of the banks which provides loan are as follows:-
SBI
Bank of India
ICICI
Dena Bank
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
PNB
Bank of Baroda
Andhra Bank
United Bank of India
Canara Bank
IDBI Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?