25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?

Hello,
I am looking for an Education Loan for Rs. 6 Lacs. I am looking out to pursue B.Tech. I would like to know that all Banks will be ready to grant me an Education Loan and what will be the terms of the Loan.
Thanks and Regards-
Sankalp Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan? -- [New]
  8. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  18. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
3rd January 2016, 08:39 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?

You are interested in taking educational loan of amount 6 Lakh. Yes, definitely almost all the Indian banks will provide you loan of that amount.

Following are some terms and conditions for taking the educational loan:

**Documents required:
--Admission Slip
--Xerox copy of your previous academic qualification
--Color Photo

**Security
--Up to 4 lacs- No security
--Above 4 lacs and up to 7 lacs- Satisfactory third party guarantee

**Repayment
--Commences two years after completion of the course or six months after getting employment, whichever is earlier.

**If you have any doubt regarding the educational loan, then you can go through the detailed information of education loan which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 07_Education_loan.pdf(69.6 KB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?