3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?

Sir,
I want to take Rs. 20 Lacs as an Education Loan for study MBA in Australia. Can you please suggest me Banks which offer less interest rate and best suited me? Please let me know about such Banks immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  4. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  7. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  14. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [New]
  17. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
13th June 2015, 03:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?

The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment for necessary details. The interest is fixed by Reserve Bank of India, hence it is almost same for most of the banks. The lowest interest rate is that of State Bank of India which offers 1% lesser interest rate that the market interest rate as charged by other banks.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?