28th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether ICICI Bank avails an education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Two Wheeler Loan?

Hello everyone, my son wants to take an education loan for his further education. I have a salary account in ICICI Bank. I am also using credit card of the same bank. The most important thing is, I have already taken Two Wheeler loan through my salaried account. I want to know that still my son gets an education loan from ICICI Bank?

29th June 2019, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether ICICI Bank avails an education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Two Wheeler Loan?

If you are becoming the guarantor for your son's s education loan then you must fulfill the credit criteria to get the education loan. You can surely apply for it but banks will decide the amount you can get according to your income.

If you have any previous loans then it will surely effect the amount your can get for the education loan because there is a certain amount which can be given as loan according to the income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?