3rd March 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?

My son want to take education loan for his further education. I have a salary account in Axis Bank. I have also credit card. The most important thing is I have already taken personal loan through my salaried account. I want to know that still my son gets education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  2. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  3. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  4. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  5. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  6. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  7. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  9. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  10. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Business Loan?
  11. How to get an education loan if my father have no monthly salary bank statement?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  13. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my Education? -- [New]
  14. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  15. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?

20th March 2018, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son want to take education loan for his further education. I have a salary account in Axis Bank. I have also credit card. The most important thing is I have already taken personal loan through my salaried account. I want to know that still my son gets education loan?

Yes, the bank can provide education loan to a candidate whose father has taken a personal loan. In general, education loans are offered to students based on their academic performance, job prospects of the course joined, etc. Therefore, a candidate whose father has personal loan also can apply for an education loan. Based on the education loan amount applicant has to provide necessary third party security or collateral security. The applicant can take his mother as co-applicant and should submit income proof of mother for getting an education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?