2nd November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?

Hi,
My son want to take education loan for his further education. I have a salaried account in HDFC Bank. I have also credit card. The most important thing is I have already taken personal loan through my salaried account. I want to know that still my son gets education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  2. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  3. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  9. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  10. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan?
  11. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  13. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  16. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  18. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
5th November 2015, 04:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?

Yes, your son will still get an education loan. There is no problem if you have a personal loan under your name. The education loan norms have become quite lenient and now it is easy to take education loan. Since you have a stable income so you can become the co-borrower of the loan. Hence, your son can opt for the education loan to pursue further studies. You need to comply with the terms and conditions and complete all the formalities as per bank's orders to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?