10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Whether interest rates against Education Loan of both SBI and PNB are same?

Hello Sir, I want to know that the interest rates of SBI and of Punjab National Bank are same for an education loan? I am confused in interest rates of both Banks. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

16th October 2018, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether interest rates against Education Loan of both SBI and PNB are same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that the interest rates of SBI and of Punjab National Bank are same for an education loan? I am confused in interest rates of both Banks. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interest rates against an education loan of both SBI and PNB are slightly differing. Students can contact the bank branch for exact details or can find the details in the website link.

The interest rate of the SBI Education loan is as follows:

For up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 10.45%

Above Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 10.70%

The interest rate of the PNB Education loan is around 10.30%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?