10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA(Retail Management) in Karrox Centre of Technology & Management?

Hello everyone, I want to know that I can get help from any Bank regarding Education Loan if I want to study my MBA(Retail Management) program in Karrox Centre of Technology & Management? I want to do MBA(Retail Management) in this institute so I want to know about the Bank education loan eligibility.

15th October 2018, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA(Retail Management) in Karrox Centre of Technology & Management?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing MBA (Retail Management) course in Jarrod Centre of Technology and Management. Candidates who have secured admission to any higher education course in any Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. After receiving the admission letter from Jarrod Centre of Technology and Management for pursuing MBA (Retail Management) course, you can apply for an education loan.
16th October 2018, 07:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA(Retail Management) in Karrox Centre of Technology & Management?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to pursue MBA(Retail Management) in Karrox Centre of Technology & Management are given below.

You must be Indian National to be eligible.
You must have secured admission to Karrox Centre of Technology & Management institute to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?