18th September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction of an education loan?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know do the students or parents must pay the loan interest immediately after sanction of an education loan? I don't know about this, so please tell me whether the interest payment is immediate or any time lag is available?

23rd September 2019, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether interest are required to be paid immediately after sanction of an education loan?

Bank will calculate the EMI which will be required to be paid by the student every month. The EMI will be calculated based on the principle amount, rate of interest and the tenure of the education loan. Therefore, the EMI will include everything which you need to pay to the bank.

The repayment of the education loan will start after the competition of the course. You must get the job within 6 months of time after the competition of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?