14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Whether Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to BPharm aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to get confirm that Punjab National Bank is giving loan for BPharm course or not? I want to take admission in BPharm course with an education loan through Punjab National Bank. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

17th May 2019, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to BPharm aspirant?

You need to confirm admission at a recognised college to apply for education loan. B.Pharm is a professional course and you can surely get education loan if you fulfill all other criteria. Just make sure you get admission through entrance exam on merit.

B.Pharm course needs approval from AICTE as well as PCI (Pharmacy Council of India). Just make sure the course is approved by both of them.
18th May 2019, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to BPharm aspirant?

Yes, Punjab National Bank does offer an Education Loan to study BPharm course. You must have to secure admission to BPharm course in recognized institute in India through entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in order to be eligible. You should be an Indian national.
Punjab National Bank offers need based finance subject to the repaying capacity of parents/students after completion of course.

For details;
https://www.pnbindia.in/education.html
18th May 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to get confirm that Punjab National Bank is giving loan for BPharm course or not? I want to take admission in BPharm course with an education loan through Punjab National Bank. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

Yes, Punjab National Bank offers an education loan to Bachelor of Pharmacy aspirant. The “PNB Saraswati” offers education loans to approved Graduate courses which are conducted by the recognized colleges or universities recognized by Government / UGC / Competent Authority. The “PNB Saraswati” also offers education loan to study the Diploma in Nursing course. Therefore, the aspirant has to contact the Punjab National Bank branch for more details. The “PNB Saraswati” website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?