14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for an education loan so that I can study MBA course. I want to apply for loan in Punjab National Bank. So, I would like to know about the terms and conditions to apply for an education loan in this bank.

18th May 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply for an education loan so that I can study MBA course. I want to apply for loan in Punjab National Bank. So, I would like to know about the terms and conditions to apply for an education loan in this bank.

Terms and Conditions to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank are given below:

Applicant must be an Indian Citizen

Applicant should have secured admission to higher education course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process

Applicant should have obtained admission in a college recognized by Government / AICTE / UGC / ICMR, etc.

The applicant has to provide the necessary margin based on the loan amount

The applicant has to provide necessary security for the education loan amount
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?