7th December 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?

Hello sir, I was applied for an education loan at SBI but due to demonetization bank rejects my application. Please tell me with whole criteria and procedure to apply for education loan at SBI again?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  2. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  3. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  4. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
  8. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  10. Whether interest gets cancelled if I took education loan years back?
  11. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  14. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. What to do if course is not completed due to backlog before repayment period of education loan? -- [New]
  17. Interest rates charge against SBI Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
15th December 2016, 12:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?

There must have been some discrepancy in any of documents which you have submitted for sanction of education loan from State Bank of India. There are two effects of demonetization at present:

*First bank is not accepting loan application forms due to heavy burden on cash withdrawal, notes exchange and management and it may be reason for rejection of your application form as all loan sanction department employees of bank is also engaged in cash related issues.

*In coming time, due to demonetization, interest rate on education loan and other product is bound to decrease as cash available with bank to lend will be more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?